08 Jul Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimised Page (Infographic)
On Page SEO…. How important is it? HUUUUUUUGE!!
You should NEVER write a thing online without being mindful of your on-page SEO (unless of course you’re not interested in how to get traffic from search engines, in which case it won’t matter).
There are many parts of a page that can be optimised for SEO purposes; here’s a shortlist (what many consider to be *the* most important).
- SEO Friendly URL’s
- Keyword Friendly Title Tags
- Good use of Images and Videos
- Good use of Relevant ‘Outbound’ Links
- Correct use of Keywords in Opening Paragraphs
- Use of Keywords in H1 Tags
- Fast Site and Page Loading Speed
- Targeting of Long-Tail Keyword Phrases
- Giving users Access to Social Share Buttons
- Understanding that Long Copy WORKS!
- Always Seek to Improve Bounce Rate
- Correct Understanding of LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
I’ll have a video coming on this shortly – enjoy 🙂
Author: Hal MacDermot
Courtesy of: Backlinko