03 May 18th May – 4556 Chamber Alliance breakfast
Small Business Week Breakfast
It’s Queensland Small Business Week and we’re celebrating our local success stories. Over breakfast, meet some of the winners of the Sunshine Coast Business Awards and get to know them better. Discover what makes them special and award winning.
Hear from these 2016 winners in a panel style Q&A format:
• Graeme Sait – Nutri-Tech Solutions (Business of the Year)
• Will Shrapnel – HeliMods (Business Person of the Year)
• Esther Bundellu – The Pocket Espresso Bar (Food & Beverage)
• Mervat Quirke- Bloomhill Cancer Care (Social Enterprise)
• Kim McCosker – 4 Ingredients (Creative Industries)
Joining that impressive lineup is Maree Adshead, the Queensland Small Business Champion.
Thursday 18th May from 6.30am (for a 7am start), finishes 8.45am at Maroochy RSL – hot breakfast included