Ever thought about writing your own eBook? Not sure what you should do next? Here’s a simple list to the top eBook publishing websites that you can post your brand new ebook to. Most are free, some offer a ‘fee’ based alternative – but the crucial thing is that together, they *will* bring you traffic. A couple of points though…
Quick eBook Publishing Rules:
- Only submit ORIGINAL CONTENT
- Always read the sites rules (terms and conditions).
- Never try to game the system. Follow the guidelines and you’ll get the results.
- While it’s not essential that you “write” your eBook (ghost writers have been around for decades), you should
- ALWAYS write the outline for your writer to follow.
- A good example outline is Title, Chapters and sub-headline for each chapter. Your writer fills in the blanks. This is the easiest way to ensure the content written for you is original.
- If you *do* hire a 3rd party writer always run their words by Copyscape to be 100% confident of originality.
- Shortcuts lead to problems (such as having your eBook removed and you banned from the eBook directory sites).
- NEVER use PLR to submit to eBook directory sites.
- Lastly… if you are likely to publish more than ‘one’ book, after you’re set up the original ‘account’ with the eBook publisher, use a VA to submit future publications to save yourself bucket loads of time!
eBook Publishing Websites:
And a few ‘Document Sharing Sites’:
Learn more about How to Write Your Own eBook with the free MP3 audio series “Article Writing Tips,” Available now at FreeViraleBooks.com